Alpenchallenge Three 2021 Bike
Style and design borrowed from our aero family, compliance adopted from our endurance models, and the geometry and responsiveness of a road racing bike, the Alpenchallenge is one seriously versatile bike.
Designed with cues from BMC's fastest road bikes, the Alpenchallenge is a flat-bar urban ride that can climb and descend with the best of them. An alloy frame and fork deliver the reliability you can set your watch to, while the rider-friendly ergonomics offer the perfect body position whether powering up a local asphalt climb or casually running errands around town.
Key Features & Benefits:
Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Accurate and powerful braking capacity to keep you in control in all weather conditions.
Aluminium Frame: Lightweight & durable.
20 Shimano GRX Gears: Reliable, with a wide range of gears for all terrain – even the biggest of hills.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge 01 Premium Alloy, triple butted
- Fork: Alpenchallenge 01 Carbon
- Number of Gears: 18
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Sora, Rapidfire Plus
- Chainset: Shimano Sora, 50-34T
- Chainrings: 50/34T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-32
- Chain: Shimano CH-HG53
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed BB
- Pedals: NA
- Rims: PFR300
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505
- Rear Hub: Shimano HB-TX505
- Front Tyre: Continental Contact Speed, 35mm
- Rear Tyre: Continental Contact Speed, 35mm
- Brakes: Shimano MT200/RT30rotors (160/160)
- Handlebars: BMC LSB 03
- Handlebar Grips or Tape: BMC comfort
- Headset: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Stem: BMC RSM01 Stem
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Seatpost: BMC LSP 03
- Accessories: N/a
- Weight: 11.6kg
Vendor: BMC Switzerland