Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Home Keg Kit System
Now you can enjoy the great taste of Nitro Brew coffee, without paying the high price of a coffee shop visit each time! Enjoy unlimited home brews with the Royal Brew 64 Oz Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Machine and Dispenser. This keg is perfect for dispensing cold brew coffee or any other nitrogen beverage. Plus, you will love the ease of pouring cup after cup of fresh, cold brew coffee right on tap! By adding Nitrous Oxide or Nitrogen, your drink will taste better and stay fresh MUCH longer!
Adding Nitrous Oxide or Nitrogen to your cold brew coffee helps to reduce the acidity of traditional cold brews and enhances taste along with delivering a thicker, velvety texture that is easier on your stomach. The Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew system is compatible with Nitrous Oxide or N (Nitrogen) Cartridges. For maximum foam, use the Ultra Pure-Whip Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (1 per batch for 64 oz keg). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1. For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, instead use 2 x Nitrogen cartridges by Best Whip (or similar brand). For maximum foam, be sure to shake the keg well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge and to wait a minimum of 20 minutes between each cartridge. Make sure to shake the keg every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge.
The Royal Brew Nitrogen Coffee Machine includes a food grade stainless steel 64 oz keg, a steel spout with a plastic tap handle, a coffee spear, and essential tools for effortless use and cleaning. The coffee spear features a pressure relieving safety valve that will release excess gas once the pressure within the keg has reached 75PSI. In addition, this kit is designed just like stout bar dispensing systems, featuring a special beverage gas blend and stout faucet that work together to create a super-smooth, rich body with a foamy top similar to your favorite draught. Best of all, you can enjoy a frothy iced coffee without the need of creamer, dairy, or sweeteners!
- NITRO BREW: Enjoy the great taste of Nitro Brew coffee, without paying the price of a coffee shop visit each time!
- UNLIMITED HOME BREWS: by adding Nitrous Oxide or Nitrogen, your drink will taste better and stay fresh MUCH longer!
- NO SUGAR OR DAIRY ADDED: enjoy a frothy iced coffee without the need of creamer, dairy, or sweeteners!
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Attractive, durable chrome finished, food grade stainless steel 64 oz keg; coffee spear with pressure relieving valve; stout creamer faucet; N2O cartridge holder casing; Faucet/Tower Combo Wrench; Cleaning Brushes; Plastic hose
- COMPATIBILITY: Use with any 8g nitrous oxide or 2g nitrogen cartridge (not included). The Royal Brew is compatible with most 8g nitrous oxide or 2g nitrogen capsules.
- Attractive, durable chrome finished, food grade stainless steel 64 oz keg Coffee spear with pressure relieving valve
- Stout Creamer Faucet – Essential for getting the trademark lacy foam of a good Guinness or a frothy iced coffee, without the need of dairy or creamer!
- Dual-action pour lets you add a creamy top to your pour.
- Cartridge holder casing – For maximum foam, use the Ultra Pure-Whip Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (1 per batch for 64 oz keg). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1. Option: For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, instead use 2 x Nitrogen 2g cartridges by Best Whip.
- Important: Be sure to shake the keg well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge and to wait a minimum of 20 minutes between each cartridge to allow gas to form (and 1 hr in fridge after last cartridge is added).
- Make sure to shake the keg every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge.
- Important: To allow gas to form, only fill the keg up to 50%-75% maximum with coffee!
- Faucet/Tower Combo Wrench – Makes installing or removing faucets and tower shanks easy!
- The 2-in-1 wrench can remove hard-to-reach tower shank nuts, and includes a pin wrench for tightening/removing faucet collars.
- 2 Headed Cleaning Brush – Clean every part of your kit, including the tubing, faucets, and other hard-to-reach places!
- Features a different size brush on each end of a flexible handle.
- 1 x plastic hose: be sure it is cut to 20cm! (Usually ships pre-cut)
- Dimensions: 7″ diameter (spanning from faucet attached across to keg diameter) x 13.9″ tall from top of faucet tap handle to bottom of keg x 5.31″ diameter of keg body
- If you need vertical clearance, you can attach the faucet horizontally (will reduce to 9.5″ height, but increase width to 8″). It is fine to do this, although it isn’t the optimal pour position, as the stout faucet is technically designed to be installed vertically
- Weight: 5.45 lbs
- Kit is not compatible with dishwasher, microwave, freezer, hot liquids, or highly acidic materials
- Before each use fill the keg with hot water and add 1 tablespoon baking soda or powdered wash; Shake until water runs from the top and allow to soak for 10 minutes; Use nylon keg brush to clean nitro keg; Rinse other pieces with hot water and allow to air dry completely before use or storage
Quick Start Guide
- Add cold brew coffee (or coffee concentrate + water) to the keg. Important: To allow gas to form, only fill the keg up to 50%-75% maximum with coffee!
- Install the faucet: be sure to add the small thin silicone rubber ring to spear/faucet connection point. Use wrench to tighten faucet onto spear. Attach plastic hose to bottom of spear. Be sure plastic hose is cut to 20 cm maximum! (usually is pre-cut)
- Put the nitrogen capsules in nitrogen jacket. If using N2O Nitrous Oxide Cartridges, you only need to use one per batch, use Ultra Pure-Whip Nitrous Oxide cartridges or any 8g Nitrous Oxide cartridge (not included). Proceed to step 4.
- Note: Also works with Nitrogen, if using Nitrogen, use Best Whip Nitrogen Cartridges or any 2g Nitrogen cartridges, you will use 2 cartridges per batch — after putting in the first cartridge, let the keg sit for 20-30 minutes to absorb gas from the 1st cartridge, then add a 2nd cartridge, and then put into fridge for 1 hr!
- Screwing the nitrogen jacket until you hear a hissing noise.
- Shake the growler well, then, put it in refrigerator for more than 1 hour.
- Enjoy your nitro cold brew coffee!
- Note: All tap systems drip due to excess foam, so tap your glass on the edge of the stout faucet tip after you’ve closed the tap handle or lightly shake the keg forward to get the remaining coffee to flow out of the tip. Use our included tap plug to close off the faucet tip.
Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Home Keg Kit System
Orders in Kuwait take 1 to 3 working days.
saif-eshta ships orders internationally via DHL and in Kuwait by Company's own delivery network.
You have the right to return or exchange items purchased from saif-eshta, within 14 calendar days as long as items are in their original packaging, new and unused.