YETI Rambler 14 oz Mug With Standard Lid - Graphite
YETI Rambler 14 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug with Lid
Many camping mugs don’t stand a chance in the wild. But when you’re bleary-eyed, drinking coffee around a campfire in the backcountry, creature comforts like a hot mug of joe give you enough fuel to push on. So we decided to make a mug of our own that could withstand our off-the-grid adventures. The Rambler 14 oz. Mug is made of 18/8 stainless steel, so it’s durable enough to strap to the outside of your pack and go. Its full-loop TripleGrip Handle is comfortable for wider hands and easy to grab. It’ll keep your coffee hot (or water cold) for hours on end and still has the same Rambler features, like No Sweat Design and double-wall vacuum insulation, that makes this drinkware built for the wild.
- Unlike traditional camp mugs, this double-wall vacuum-insulated body protects hands from hot or cold contents while keeping coffee, chili, oatmeal – you name it – well-insulated
- The mug’s wide opening means contents are easily accessible, but will cool quicker. That’s why the mug comes with the standard Rambler 30 oz. Lid
- The full-loop Triple Grip Handle is comfortable for wider hands, so you can fit your mitts fully around your morning joe
- YETI mugs are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry. The tough Duracoat coating on the colored mugs won’t crack, peel or fade
- The YETI 14 oz. Rambler Mug stands 3 3/4 in high and has a lip diameter of 4 in, and with the handle its 5 inches wide